Saturday, March 25, 2006

You callin' me old!?!

Hi folks!

Well the last few days have been so bad on me food-wise... why do you ask?! I've been eating too much birthday cake!!! Yep, that's right... MY birthday cake! So after a 3 year break, my age is a prime number again... 23! (Yeah, I've gone nuts... Megan bought me a book called "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, which is written from the point-of-view of a boy obsessed with prime numbers). So speaking of gifts and all that, a big THANK YOU to those who sent/gave something to me! I also want to take the chance to thank Aunty Lyn and Uncle Ron for the beautiful jewelry (as modelled by the gorgeous gal below)... I sent an email but your email address doesn't work! Oh yeah, sorry for the spelling of jewelry... I know it's the American spelling.. I forget the British English version... oops!
No, there was no boy that sent me a bunch of flowers Mum... don't get excited! This is my second attempt at ikebana. It has a kiwi feel to it I think... And the arrangement is teamed with some beautiful cards!
One of the best things about the Japanese is their immaculate attention to detail. This is shown in each of the different cakes I had to choose from. I ended up having a rasberry and biscuit cake. Yummo, I looooove cream!
And to finish off my birthday email, I want to leave you with my favourite present... a beautiful portrait of me drawn by my wonderfully artistic brother
Speaking of my lovely brother... I thought I would give a little promotion about the Dream Team (or the Super Coach competition) that he has put together. There are no prizes at stake (except perhaps pride)... Anyway, if you go to http://heraldsun5.virtualsports.com.au/ and follow the instructions to register, you can join the competition! There are currently 12 of us in the league, so 4 more spaces left! The league code is 498080...

Go Rumbling Reasovers!

(And don't worry if you don't know anything about the players, you're not the only one!)

1 Comments:

At 7:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can of course argue that it is a 4 year break (19 -> 23), but who's counting?
Yeah, you're right SuziQ: you don't need to know anything about Footy - look at moi: even I joined - my team, called "Iknownothing", will proof it and beat all of the other ones hands down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home