Sunday, February 05, 2006

BOOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGG

Hello!

Well not much has happened over the last week. I was at home from work on Thursday and Friday because I was sick. Just had no energy and what I suspect was a cold. It was crap on Thursday because there were workmen on my balcony doing noisy stuff. I heard my sliding door open and freaked out. I never lock my balcony door because I'm on the third floor. So I went and locked everything up. The rest of Thursday was spent wishing I was at work because they were so noisy! Well I got better on Saturday, but I had nothing to do!

I spent most of Saturday cleaning my apartment and moving furniture. I moved everything from the spare bedroom to the lounge room. I'm pretty happy with how everything is laid out now. The spare bedroom is a redundant room now. It's just storage now I suppose...

The highlight of my weekend was ordering a pizza... yes, I'm sad! It was great! Seeing I have no other pictures from my eventless weekend, here's the pizza.... cost me $24 for a medium! No wonder they are so skinny here! They have to save money up for designer wallets and handbags!
Sunday was even more boring. Woke up at 9:30 and did jack all. Mostly played XBox. XBox rules. You should buy one! Also filled out some job applications. If you know a job I can do, pleeeeeease let me know!

So there you go, I have nothing else to report. Hopefully I'll have more next weekend! The chicken noodle soup came in real handy ;)

3 Comments:

At 10:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poooooor Suzanne. Sorry to hear your tale of woe, hope you are feeling better now and are friends with the world once again. We have also had an uneventful weekend, but he weather was glorious here in Geelong,
thinking of you lots with love Aunty Lyn and Uncle Ron

 
At 3:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that's a better comments from Aunty Lyn! (refer earlier note)
Gee, SuziQ is indeed getting bitter, cynical on her young day - she really is maturing alright! Welcome to the real world where not everything is so exciting. Poor thing alright!
Well you better pull yourself together or otherwsie I come over and do it for you! ;-)

 
At 8:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need a job...? you could pour beers down at the quarry.
X Gordy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home