Sunday, January 29, 2006

Hello once again! Last night was a night of dress-ups. While most of the JETs in the area went off skiing, the rest of us crammed into silly costumes and showed off our creations at Shiloh's place. My Christmas tree is still up, so I thought I would go as a Christmas tree. But then I remembered I had a bright pink wig. I then decided to go as Super Pink Girl.....From left to right: Drinny (spelling?) dressed up as an evil doctor or something from NCIS, Ed as a Japanese elementary school student, I-forget-his-name as a mixed creation, and Ryan dressed as a disturbing cheerleader.
This is fellow Aussie Jeff trying on my wig and Shiloh's super cool sunglasses.
Andrew also in my wig. He looks disturbingly like Fabio crossed with a Chihuaha.
PJ as a reggae dude. I keep forgetting the name of the dude he was.
Hmmm, yeah, this is me in the super cool glasses and the elementary school hat. I think I belong in The Village People...
Cheerleader Ryan eyeing off the pineapple. He spent the night bending over or spreading his legs. Lovely sight....
This is what Jeff really looks like. He came with all of his clothes inside out.... I wonder what he did with his underwear....
And finally, here is Super Pink Girl! There are a few people I didn't take a photo of because my phone ran out of batteries. (Yes, I have taken to photographing on my phone now)

Also, thanks for the comments! Winnie is sooo cute! It will be fun to see her again because she must have changed a lot! I'm also missing you very much Monique, and I hope that you enjoyed staying at my place. Cathy, they don't have rasberry here! I have also missed it!!!! Aunty Lyn and Uncle Ron, I hope your trip around Victoria was nice (apart from all the smoke!). Happy belated birthday Ann! Thanks for the advice about the Deakin position Hamish, but it doesn't pay!

Okie Dokey, love you all! C U l8R allig8R

3 Comments:

At 6:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have nothing to say, but at least I'm the first one this time to put a comment up!
We better have a talk when you get back here to see what we can do about your pregnancy!

Seriously though; can't wait for you to get back - Life is so boring without our dust-ups!!

 
At 6:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne, Just when I got used to using the Blog you're coming home, Oh well it will be nice to see our niece again "all grown up"
Love you ..........Aunty Lyn

 
At 5:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Hello, what is this "all grown up" doing between quotes? I reckon you should have a good talk to your aunty Lynn perhaps Suzanne, because it appears she is (or takes you) not serious(ly)!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home