Sunday, November 27, 2005

Booooring Weekend!

Well seeing I have done almost nothing but sleep this weekend, I thought I would just let you know that I am not dead!

Well, the reason for my massive amount of sleep is because I was up until 4.30am Friday night putting together a video for Mum for her birthday. I think the family has seen it. Below are some snapshots of the video.... If you want to check it out, you can download it from http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N9EQ6SJR









Hmmm, what else.... On Saturday, I got a delivery of stuff from the furniture store. I had purchased a desk, chair, rug, toilet converter, light and heater. When the delivery man came to the door, he only had four boxes. He had the desk, chair and heater.... and also a cabinet which I had not ordered. So I got through the language barrier and told the guy that I desperately needed the toilet converter. He disappeared and called the furniture store. He then told me he would come back on Sunday with the right stuff......

A couple of hours later, I get a phone call from him. It was really difficult to understand and he hung up because he couldn't understand me.... 10 minutes later he came up to my apartment again, once again with the box with the cabinet in it... He was really excited and told me to open the box. I opened it up, and inside were the boxes with the light and toilet converter!

Man, my weekend was so exciting huh?

OK, can't post a boring text only story.... Here are the before and after photos of my spare room. I even changed one of the paper window things!!!! I had better stop before I have a heart attack or something....

BEFORE:

AFTER:

2 Comments:

At 8:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very disappointed that nobody made some nice comments about your tidiness, SuziQ. So here I go: Great stuff! All that nagging of cleaning up your room paid off after all!!

Lol

Pop

xxx

 
At 6:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the before photo the paper screen is open and we can see bars like they have in jail. Is there actually glass in the window?
Nice job of decorating on a budget! Looks cosy.

Love from Muff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home